One of the ECWF stated goals is to fight antisemitism in Europe.
Educating is the key. In order to get a better understanding of the issues at stake, check the factsheets provided by Jana Rubenstein.
For the French readers, check the report “Observations critiques sur la résolution intitulée “Palestine occupée” votée par le Conseil Exécutif de l’UNESCO.
ECWF FACTSHEET- BDS- these websites explain what BDS is
Who is BDS? What is their endgame? https://jcpa.org/pdf/Unmasking_.pdf
- Who is BDS ? Boycott Divestment Sanctions Movement
- What is BDS’s endgame is and the destructive and dangerous tactics that they use to push for boycotts. This in-depth article by Judy Maynard looks at the recent Sydney festival and the intimidation of Australian and other artists and performers: https://layoftheland.online/2022/02/08/the-truth-about-the-sydney-festival-boycott/
BDS Europe Developments
UK The British government is moving to outlaw the anti-Israel Boycott, Divestment & Sanctions movement in Britain. UK Parliament passes legislation to stop local authority pension funds from backing BDS sanctions against UK companies connected with Israel. (Children of Peace)
UK Parliament Strikes Legal Blow Against BDS Campaign Targeting Israel
Update March 2022:
865 entities have adopted or endorsed IHRA definition of antisemitism. The non-legally binding definition, along with its 11 explanatory examples, was adopted unanimously by IHRA’s 31 member states in May 2016. (RM)
- SPECIAL LABELING of products originating in Israeli settlements: an attempt to boycott Israel
- Critical comments about the resolution “OCCUPIED PALESTINE” voted by UNESCO . Check history (French readers).
- ECWF STATEMENT – FAIR INFORMATION